Monday, November 3, 2014

Quilt Raffle

I want to share about this amazing idea that has totally been a God thing the whole way.  A few months ago I set out to make a baby quilt that we would raffle off for a fundraiser.  In fact I was at Joann Fabrics getting the finishing supplies when this idea came to me.  Make a Seahawks lap quilt.  First off I'm not a football fan and didn't even know their colors.  So home I went to check out Pinterest Seahawks quilt ideas.  I found one but no instructions came with the lovely picture so on to a geometry lesson and practice blocks to make sure everything was right.  I now have a pattern that maybe when I'm done with it I will share.  The quilt was finished with record speed for me and thanks to some lovely ladies from church for their machine quilting abilities. Quilt size is 65 x 72. Opportunities continue to open up for us to share this with different people like the local newspaper, a local TV station, and a donated booth at a craft bazaar.  Here's a picture of the quilt.


 
 
 
We are now selling $2.00 raffle tickets until Novemebr 22.  You can purchase tickets several different ways.  The preferred way is to mail us a check:
 
Andrew & Sherrie Miller
3512 Cedar Rd
Pasco, WA 99301
 
Another way is to donate through the Paypal link on the right side of this blog.  Then shoot us a email telling us how many tickets you purchased at
 
 
One more option is through this fundraising site:
 
 http://adopttogether.org/selahgrace  
 
You would need to email us and let us know how many tickets with this option too.  Then we will be out in the community at different spots selling tickets.  We will be out at Hapo Credit Union 4902 N Road 68 Pasco on November 15th 9-3 selling baked goods and raffle tickets.  November 22 we will be at Calvary Chapel 10611 W Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 with a table at their craft bazaar.  We will take custom orders for quilts with team of your choice also.  Contact us for more details.     509-727-7476
 
We are really excited about this fundraiser and see God show off like only He can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment